The Restrictions by the law for organizing expatriates and their residence in Qatar.
A) Restrictions on visitors and Residents
- Breaching of labour contract.
- Working with other than your sponsor.
- Staying in the country without valid residence permit.
- Remaining in the country without renewing residence permit.
- Absconding from the sponsor and working elsewhere.
- Entering to the country illegally.
- Remaining in the country after the expiry of your visa.
- Not departing the country after completing the period of visa for what it was issued.
- Work without permit and violating the aim of the Visa ( For those on Business Visa).
- Working while on Tourist Visa.
B) Restrictions on Sponsors:-
- Lack of taking any procedure to issue the residence permit for your employee.
- Making Delays in renewing residence permit of your employee.
- Allowing your employee to work with another sponsor .
- Allowing labours who are not under your sponsorship to work with you.
- Lodging or veiling any absconded or illegal labour.